Rusty Mac Adopt A Teen Program
- The Rusty Mac Adopt a Teen program makes a real difference in the life of the teen(s)
- Often referred to the forgotten ones, teenagers can have a difficult time at Christmas time
- You have the power to make the holiday season brighter for teens that would otherwise have little or nothing to smile about during this time of year.
- For $100, you can guarantee one teen feels loved and supported this holiday season.
- Your help is needed again this year. Rusty Mac started this program in 1997 with the vision of providing gifts at Christmas for a group of children that were often left out – teenagers.
Conrad’s Good Deeds
- In 2018, our community suffered a tremendous loss when Conrad passed away. He and I have worked side by side since Rusty’s death in 2004 to be certain this program continued.
- This program to help teens throughout the year, specifically with school supplies, clothing and other school activities.
- Rest assured all teens needing sponsorship for Christmas will be taken care of first, then any funds above that will go toward this much-needed addition to the program.
How it works
- Our staff takes your monetary donation and shop for the teens. Many of the teens have submitted a wish list.
- Our staff wraps everything, with delivery set up before Christmas so the teen has a wonderful surprise to open!
- This year, we have over 550 teenagers with Christmas wish lists, and we need your help to make those wishes come true.
Either way, please know your support creates such joy in the hearts of the Center staff, volunteers and, most importantly, the teenager receiving the gifts.
Donations are being accepted by clicking